The vision sheet is your path to personal discovery, mapped out by you, and intended to cultivate growth in the four main quadrants of your life: career/finance/education, mind/body/spirit, relationships, and contribution. Feel free to scroll through this page and think about what your goals and dreams are in your four quadrants. What have you always wanted for your life? What is just outside your comfort zone? What have you seen other people do, but think is impossible for yourself? Grab a sheet of paper, write your goals down, then schedule a free vision sheet consultation with one of our life coaches to clarify and begin your path to personal growth and discovery. Your consultation carries no commitments, no obligations, only support for what you can make out of your life.
Career, Finance, and Education
- What are your career goals?
- If you love your job now, what kind of advancement do you want to accomplish?
- If you’d rather do something else, what does that look like?
- What would your bank account look like if it was a source of comfort, not stress?
- How can your financial situation match your ambitions and values?
- What have you always wanted to learn, but never got around to it?
- What kind of education would open up new opportunities in your career?
- What could you learn that would make your hobbies and interests more fulfilling?
Mind, Body, and Spirit
- What are some habits you’d like to work on?
- What activities would bring more positive emotions to your day-to-day life?
- How do you think you could have more confidence?
- What would you like to improve about your body?
- Is there a sport or activity you have always wanted to learn?
No matter what your beliefs are, the spirit is what defines your character and soul.
- What could you do that would bring more meaning to your life?
- If you are already involved in a spiritual practice (religion, meditation, contemplative practices, etc.) what can you do that would make it more of a positive influence in your life?
- Why are you falling short in fulfilling your life in an ideal way?
- What kind of contribution would add fulfillment to your life?
- Who in your life could use your help the most?
- What skills, assets, or value could you use to give back to society?